Friday, August 6, 2010

Almost Done!

I am almost done. I have 1 day left and I feel great!! Also I am 1lb away from my goal of 30 lbs. I am in a size S/M sometimes large (you know how different brands differ in size) top and a 12/14 pant. I feel so good. I love the change this diet has made in my life. My family is now a healthier and happier one. It was kinda funny cause the other day cause Jacan asked if he could have a cookie and I had to stop and think if we had any. We didn't! No junk food whatsoever. It was great. He had some broccoli and carrots instead and was actually happy about it. I love it!

My plan is to do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred after I am done with the hCG. Try and tone up the muscles I just uncovered. I also found out that my stomach muscles aren't separated like I thought. There was too much chub to tell. Woo-hoo.

My new attitude with my new body and haircut equal a very happy Meagan.

1 comment:

  1. Meagan I'm so proud of you! You look amazing and I can tell in your attitude and the way you present yourself that you are a happier person. :) YAY FOR YOU!!

    ReplyDelete