Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm a slacker!!

Dang it! I thought I would be better about this blogging thing. Well a lot has happened. I finished my hCG diet and successfully lost 29lbs. I am in a size 10 pant!!!! I am hoping to start another round of the hCG soon. Just to kick those last 10-15lbs that are hanging on (to my backside) for dear life. Life has definitely become more stressful.
Jac is not going to pursue a nursing career. With his back injury the doctor said it would only injure him further with all the lifting he would have to do. We are in limbo right now deciding where to go from here.
I have a lower back injury that we are pretty sure is a compressed disc in my lower back. It makes just about everything impossible to do. Including exercise. :(!!!!
Good news: Jac has lost 34lbs on hCG and 134 total!!! I AM SO PROUD OF HIM.
Paige is starting to speak in sentences like "papa hot car GO!" and "I love bubby" (bubby is Jacan) She still falls ALL the time and gets into everything. She is so sweet and bring tremendous joy to our lives! She is going to be 2 at the end of december. She is growing way too fast.
Jacan just turned 13...wait I mean 4. It seems like 13 sometimes. He has...spunk...and a very good sense of his ability to make choices. He is incredibly funny, so sweet with his Sissy (most of the time ;) and he is very smart. We love the spirit he brings to our family.
Well I am going to try and be better about keeping this thing updated. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment