Monday, June 14, 2010

Here I Go

I have had 3 C-Secions. The first was an emergency so there we complications. Recovery was hard due to an abscess in the c-section incision. Also I ate crap food the whole pregnancy...basically lived off Taco Bell. I gained 75lbs and only lost 37lbs. Next pregnancy I got up to 240lbs and lost about 40lbs after. Third pregnancy and last I only gained 20lbs but seemed to keep it ALL after. Now I have separated stomach muscles and weight to lose. I have done alright but lately my nemesis CAKE has had a strong hold on me. I love food! I am also an emotional eater. I hope to change these things.

Ok...here is the deal. I am setting a goal for myself to lose 3lbs a week for the next 10 weeks. It is actually a "Couch To 5K Training Plan". Along with this I am doing our Wii Fitness and Active workouts. I am also choosing to live a more active life. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and make it possible to be outside most days.
My current weight is 199lbs. I have already lost 30lbs since the end of February this year. But I have been back and forth over the 200 mark for a couple months. My overall goal is to be 150lbs. This 10 week goal will get me close.
My hope is that by blogging about it I can have some accountability for how much I do. Also I will be able to see the work I have done. I will post pics along the way...however embarrassed I may feel. Plus if I lose all this weight I won't have a choice but to go SHOPPING!!! So...Here I go!

Today's "Stats"
Weight: 199lbs
Pant size: 14/16
Shirt size: L/XL

6 comments:

  1. Kudo's to you Meagan for your awesome goals!! I'm sure blogging about it will help to. I know you can do it!!!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Meagan! I can't wait to see the transformation along the way. You can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Meagan, I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Why does food have to always be so good and so available??? I'm an emotional eater too. Also what 5k were you going to run? I've been wanting to do one for some time now and have done lots of 'practice' ones but never a real one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! Blogging will be great motivation. Excited to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete